The #1 SEO
Digital INDIAx Creats Targeted SEO Strategies , Which Maximaize Your Website’s Potential Resulting In Maximum Online Exposure. We Drive Traffic And Customers To Your Site. We are an experienced and talented team of passionate consultants who live and breathe search engine marketing. We have developed search strategies for leading brands to small and medium sized businesses across many industries in the UK and worldwide.
(OPC) One Person Company, (LLP) Limited Liability Partnership, (Pvt. Ltd) Private Limited Company, All Annual Compliances other Licenses and Certifications like ISO/ GMP etc.
Trade Mark, Patent and Copyright
Search engines are used by people when they have a query and are searching on the internet for the answer. Search engine algorithms are computer programmes that look for clues to give searchers the exact results they are looking for. Search engines rely on algorithms to find web pages and decide which ones to rank for any given keyword. There are three steps to how search engines work: crawling, which is the discovery stage; indexing, which is the filing stage; and ranking, which is the retrieval stage.
Step 1: Crawling
The first step is crawling. Search engines send out web crawlers to find new pages and record information about them. We sometimes call these web crawlers ‘spiders’ or ‘robots’. Their purpose is to discover new web pages that exist, and also to periodically check the content on pages they’ve previously visited to see whether they’ve changed or been updated.
Search engines crawl web pages by following links they’ve already discovered. So if you have a blog post and it’s linked from your homepage, when a search engine crawls your homepage, it will then look for another link to follow and may follow the link to your new blog post.
Step 2: Indexing Digital INDIAx
The second step is indexing. Indexing is when a search engine decides whether or not it is going to use the content that it has crawled. If a crawled web page is deemed worthy by a search engine, it will be added to its index. This index is used at the final ranking stage. When a web page or piece of content is indexed, it is filed and stored in a database where it can later be retrieved. Most web pages that offer unique and valuable content are placed into the index. A web page might not be placed in the index if:
- Its content is considered duplicate
- Its content is considered low value or spammy
- It couldn’t be crawled
- The page or domain lacked inbound links
Step 3: Ranking
The third step is really the most important step, and that is ranking. Ranking can only happen after the crawling and indexing steps are complete. So once a search engine has crawled and indexed your site, your site can be ranked.
There are more than 200 ranking signals that search engines use to sort and rank content, and they all fit under the three pillars of SEO: technical optimization, on-page optimization, and off-page optimization. Some examples of signals that search engines use to rank web pages are:
- Keyword presence in title tag – Whether the keyword or a synonym was mentioned on the page and within the title tag
- Loading speed of web page – Whether the web page loads quickly and is mobile-friendly
SEO Consultancy – Digital INDIAx
We help you define your SEO objectives & develop a realistic strategy with you.
Our team of creatives, designers & developers work alongside our SEO & content teams.
Keyword & market research help guide SEO strategy and allow us to provide realistic projections.
We enjoy adapting our strategies to offer every client the best solutions that are at the forefront of the industry.
We analyse your website’s structure, internal architecture & other key elements that are weighted.
Our team of SEO consultants have plenty of experience in link audits & reviewing backlink profiles.
Technical SEO Audit
We are well known within the industry for our technical capabilities due to our industry leading software.
Our team of creatives, designers & developers work alongside our SEO & content teams to ideate.
While the search engines are still in their infancy in understanding & using social signals algorithmically.
Reporting & Analysis
We love data and provide monthly reporting on visibility, analytics, conversions & revenue.
- Technical Optimization: Technical Optimization is the process of completing activities on your site that are designed to improve SEO but are not related to content. It often happens behind the scenes.
- On-Page Optimization: On-Page Optimization is the process of ensuring the content on your site is relevant and provides a great user experience. It includes targeting the right keywords within your content and can be done through a content management system. Common examples of content management systems include WordPress, Wix, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, Shopify, and Expression Engine.
- Off-Page Optimization: Off-Page Optimization is the process of enhancing your site’s search engine rankings through activities outside of the site. This is largely driven by backlinks, which help to build the site’s reputation.
Be on the Top & Get More Traffic to Your Website. Why do I need a Directory Listing for my Business? And what are the Benefits of paid Listings?
- Directory listings play a vital role in your local SEO strategy. They allow you to achieve better search engine rankings and build trust among your customers. Your presence on these directories will also help you divert targeted traffic to your website.
- Compared to free directory listings, paid listings to boost your online presence with extensive site descriptions, better placements, and increased site exposure.